India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Job 2023 : (India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023)Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Branch Postmaster (BPM) / Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) in Branch Post Office (BOs) Created in the year 2023. Applications are to be submitted online at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Details of the vacant posts are given in below. (Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023).
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification
1. Name of the Post: GDS (Gramin Dak Sevaks)
No.of Post Vacancies: 12828
(i) BPM – Branch Post Master
(ii) ABPM – Assistant Branch Post Master.
(i) BPM – Rs. 12,000 – 29,380 /-
(ii) ABPM – Rs. 10,000 – 24,470/-
Age Limit: 18 – 40 years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST ; 3 years for OBC; 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC / ST PWDs & 13 years for OBC PWDs) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidate’s Relaxation in the Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th Standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as Compulsory or elective subjects) Conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India / State Governments / Union Territories in India Shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicants should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local Language). at least up to Secondary standard (as Compulsory or elective Subjects).
- Knowledge of Computer
- Knowledge of Cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood.
Selection Process in India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
Indian post office GDS may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Merit List
- Certification Verification
Application Fee / Exam Fee for post office GDS Recruitment 2023
- The fee is payable: Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) will be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in the Choose Division.
- However, payment of fees is exempted for all female candidates. SC / ST Candidates PWD Candidates and Transwomen Candidates.
- Note: The applicants Shall pay the Application Fee as indicated above through the Online Payment Mode Only.
How to Apply for Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Applications are to be submitted online only at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications received from any other mode shall not be entertained. brief instructions for registration, and payment of the fee. Documents to be uploaded with the application, selection of posts, etc.
Important Dates for Post Office GDS Exam Date 2023
Starting Dates for submission of online applications: 22.05.2023
Last date for Submission of online applications: 11.06.2023
India Post Office GDS Merit List 2023
Official Careers Website: Click Here
Official Notification PDF: Click Here
Online Apply: Click Here
India post office GDS result 2023
India post office GDS cut off 2023
India post office GDS vacancy 2023
TNPSC Group – IV & II / II – A Important Questions
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Our Youtube Channel: Click here